Today at N&S Tractor, you'll find the newest innovations for both agri-business and construction equipment combined with old fashioned “know how” and service.
N&S Tractor began in 1954 as a Case tractor dealership at 15th & O streets, near downtown Merced, California, started by Ray Nutcher and Sam Stevinson.
While both Ray and Sam were master mechanics, Ray was the one who liked to build and modify. He once used an old truck body with a mower attachment to cut wheat and hay. In the 1940s, Ray built several "Nutcher" bean threshers, including one which was self-propelled.
In 1970, the lot at 600 S. Highway 59 was purchased and the first building was erected. The business became a New Holland dealership in 1971. By the mid-1970’s N&S Tractor had become one of the nation’s largest dealerships in both Case and New Holland equipment sales. To meet all the needs of its customers, shops were expanded, and other lines were added. In addition, to Case and New Holland equipment lines, we now carry brands: CLAAS, JCB, MacDon, Wilcox, Rears, Exact, Grouser, Flory, COE, Great Plains, Schmeiser, K-Tec, Trimble, Weldcraft, and others.
Today at N&S Tractor, you’ll find the newest innovations for both agri-business and construction equipment combined with old-fashioned “know-how” and service. Our business includes the local sales area and has grown to supply equipment and parts worldwide. Our mission is to provide our customers with innovative solutions comprised of quality equipment, parts, and superior service from a reputable, family-owned business empowering our customers and employees to prosper in the communities they live and work.
· 68 years as a CASE IH dealer.
· Now 13 locations throughout California and Oregon with over 300 employees.
· Decades-long history of serving and supporting small businesses, local communities, and charities.
· Carry on the legacy of good old-fashioned service not only in our stores, but also by investing in the next generation of farmers and ranchers through the Future Farmers of America, 4-H and other community-based organizations.
· 40 Sales rep with over 200 combined years of experience.
· Full range of CASE IH agriculture and farm equipment from tractors, combines, specialty harvesters, to planting, seeding, tillage, windrowers and more.
· Large assortment of agriculture/construction, equipment, implements, and accessories.
· Extensive Short line product offering.
· $20 Million+ parts inventory on hand.
· Factory-trained and certified parts technicians.
· On-line parts quote available on our website.
· PSSR (Parts and Service Sales Rep) available to provide a higher level of service and customization.
· Well-trained team of 90+ Service technicians.
· 50+ fully equipped service trucks available 24/7.
· CASE IH certified and experienced.
· Offer full-service, mobile lube and inspections at your locations for convenience.
For more information about our products and service, visit www.nstractor.com.